He has showed you what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly, love mercy and walk humbly with your God. – Micah 6:8
Mika Community Development Corporation exists to identify and equip leaders in low-income neighborhoods to build communities with VISION. There are many ways to get involved in serving alongside Mika.
- “Amigo” in Step Up - This is an after-school program where students grades K-12 receive academic tutoring in a small group setting. We will start program again in January 9th.
- Mentoring Program – We are looking for people that would be willing to spend time with a kid or group of kids and impact their lives.
- Next Volunteer Orientation – If you know anyone that would like to get to know more about Mika and the different opportunities that we have to get involved, you can invite them to our volunteer orientation.
- Neighborhood Prayer – Every Friday we pray at each neighborhood every week as a team. We would like you to join us in as we pray for our neighbors.
- Leadership Appreciation Dinner - We are going to host a dinner to appreciate our neighborhood leaders recognizing the hard work that they are doing for their community. Thanks to God! We filled in our volunteer needs and look forward to our event.
Contact Monse for more information about volunteering