CARE & PRAYER
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
– Philippians 4:6-7
- Includes 12 free sessions with a Christian counselor
- There is a one time $55 fee for an initial evaluation
- For information on getting trained on becoming a part of our Counseling team contact our Care Director, Sandy Schooler.
Thursdays starting February 2 through March 23
6:30 – 8:00pm
Topics to include:
- Clarifying rules and expectations
- Managing boundaries and cooperation with former spouses
- Challenges with disciplining your step-children
- Fostering a loving harmonious household
These are just some of the unique challenges facing today’s blended families. This group is designed to address these issues and offer tangible support for families.
Facilitated by Mark Howerton, a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist at Balanced Life Counseling in Costa Mesa.
Our Chaplain Team is available for visitations to:
- Treatment Centers
- Sober Living Homes
- Provide support for those suffering from trauma and distress
- Provide support for families in grief while assisting staff with pastoral care and memorial services.
Contact the Care Desk to schedule a Chaplain
Al-Anon/Alateen – 714.748.1113
Gamblers Anonymous – 888.424.3577
Narcotics Anonymous – 714.590.2388
Sex Addicts Anonymous – 800.477.8191
Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous – 949.399.3680
At The Crossing we believe in the power of prayer, so we have an amazing Prayer Team that is here to serve you! If you need prayer for you or a loved one there are several ways to get connected.
- During all weekend services, members of our Prayer Team are available up front immediately after each service. Please feel free to come forward to receive prayer in person.
- You may also stop by the Info Spot on the weekends and fill out a prayer request card which will be given to our Prayer Team.
- Prayer Team Meeting: each Saturday our Prayer Team meets from 4:30-5:30pm in the church office. Those needing prayer are welcome to receive prayer.
- Chaplain Team: our trained Chaplain Team is available to visit homes, hospitals, prisons, etc., to pray with you or your loved ones.
- Facebook Prayer Page: you can post prayer requests on our Prayer @ The Crossing Facebook page.
If you have an interest in becoming a member of our Prayer Team, we would love to meet with you! We are always on the look-out for potential prayer warriors and we provide training.
We care and help costa mesa, if you are hurting we want to stand with you, walk with you and pray with you. The Crossing Church in Costa Mesa is here to help.