GO Next Door
Together we want to help everyone think about how to intentionally engage with their personal spheres of influence, considering how to show and share God’s love with: friends, co-workers, school mates, family, teammates, random people throughout the day.
Sharing My Faith In 3-D
This is a four-week class that helps you discover your personal style of reaching out. We equip you to share your story and God's story. We will teach you the guiding principles and effective approaches for reaching out to others. This is offered twice a year in the fall and early summer.
The Journey is a community of people that are intentionally praying for three other people and working to share God's love with others
As a part of the The Journey:
- You will receive encouraging and informative updates on ideas and ways you can continue to engage with the people you are reaching
- You will hear stories of how God has worked and what he worked through
- You will be able to share your stories with others and help advance what we are pursuing together.
"Walk Across The Room"
- written by Bill Hybels
- If taking ten steps across a room could point someone toward faith it might just change the way you walk
"Externally Focused Life"
- written by Rick Rusaw and Eric Swanson
- You're wired to serve. It's how you grow. How your trust in God deepens. Where your faith finds traction.