Lifelines is a safe place for those on the journey of recovery to meet and grow in Christ. Every Friday we hear from top recovery experts, pastors, therapists, authors, and psychologists. We address all aspects of addiction and recovery and teach the tools needed for success. Treatment centers and sober livings are welcome to bringing their clients to learn and grow from our recovery experts.
Lifelines meets every Friday at 7 p.m. in the Loft at The Crossing
- The Speaker Meeting is from 7-8 p.m. in the Loft
- Recovery based support groups meet from 8-9 p.m. on campus
- Court cards or meeting cards are signed for attending Lifelines or the Recovery Support Groups
- A fun, safe children's program is available for ages Nursery-6th grade and meets from 7-9pm in the KidZone building.
- Watch Lifelines live or on Demand: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lifelines-recovery-program