CARE & PRAYER
- Philippians 4:6-7
At The Crossing we believe in the power of prayer, so we have an amazing Prayer Team that is here to serve you! If you need prayer for you or a loved one there are several ways to get connected.
- You may also stop by the Info Spot on the weekends and fill out a prayer request card which will be given to our Prayer Team.
- Prayer Team Meeting: each Saturday our Prayer Team meets from 4:30-5:30pm in Room 101. Those needing prayer are welcome to receive prayer.
- Chaplain Team: our trained Chaplain Team is available to visit homes, hospitals, prisons, etc., to pray with you or your loved ones.
If you have an interest in becoming a member of our Prayer Team, we would love to meet with you! Email email@example.com to sent up a meeting.
Our Prayer Team is comprised of trained volunteers who provide on and off campus emotional & spiritual support. Our Prayer Team is available for visitations to:
- Treatment Centers
- Sober Living Homes
- Provide support for those suffering from trauma and distress
- Provide support for families in grief while assisting staff with pastoral care and memorial services.
Contact the Care Desk to schedule a prayer team volunteer.
COMMUNITY 12 STEP GROUPS
Alcoholics Anonymous – 714.556.4555
Al-Anon/Alateen – 714.748.1113
Gamblers Anonymous – 888.424.3577
Narcotics Anonymous – 714.590.2388
Sex Addicts Anonymous – 800.477.8191
Sex & Love Addicts Anonymous – 949.399.3680