Update from andrew - March 31
- We are hosting a blood drive at The Crossing campus.
- We are supporting the homeless with showers 3 days a week
- You can join the "Ninja Team" and help people with specific needs like delivering groceries.
- We are covering the city with 24/7 prayer. Sign up for a 1-hr slot.
Update from andrew - March 17
Thank you everyone who joined the services online this weekend. It was a great way to gather in the midst of this challenging season. Our new series, Tell Me Something Good is especially relevant in this time. I wanted to take this moment to communicate some important updates and ways that I'm hoping you can respond.
On campus small groups are PAUSED for the rest of the month. Also, we are only doing online services for the remainder of the month. Church is not cancelled. It's meeting online and I ask that you pick a service and make it a priority to jump in online. Streaming information is available on thecrossing.com
Some many of you have asked me, "How can I help?"
- Every time you feel fear or worry, bring it to God.
- Pray for the leaders of our world to make wise decisions.
- Pray for your neighbors and people in your life.
- Participate in online weekend services.
- If you are willing to help someone in need, email me HERE. We want to be postured to serve and be a light in this time.
- We want to be able to respond in our community, especially in this time.
- Go to thecrossing.com/give or through the church app to give.
I'm so grateful that we are in this together.
Update from andrew - March 13
Dear Crossing Friends and Family,
I want to let you know what we are doing at The Crossing to help our county health officials combat the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19)––and the anxiety associated with it. There’s a lot to cover in this update, but PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE EMAIL so you have accurate information.
In light of our Governor’s request that no gathering be larger than 250 people and the importance of social distancing, we have made the decision to move all of our services to ONLINE ONLY for this weekend, March 14/15.
Let me be clear about this, we are NOT canceling church, just changing the location. These next few weeks provide an incredible opportunity for us to engage and help people who are struggling with anxiety, worry and uncertainty in this season. In fact, this weekend we are kicking off a brand new series called TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD. I can think of no more important season where we need to hear something GOOD. This weekend we will hear about the GOOD NEWS God has for each of us.
So I want to encourage you to jump online and join us, invite some friends in for a watch party and hear what God has in store for us.
Now the 2 questions I am getting most often right now are:
- What about my kids and students?
- We are working on some very creative ways to engage them over these next few weeks. Be looking for more information around that this weekend.
- How can I help?
- Pray- Pray for every affected person, pray for everyone struggling with anxiety and stress Pray in the words of Paul “without ceasing”
- Invite some people to watch with you. People are looking for hope and Good News in this season leverage what God is doing.
- Give Online- thecrossing.com/give. Giving online will make the greatest impact during this difficult season.
Thanks everyone. Let me know if I can serve you in anyway.