Lifelines is a recovery program open to anyone struggling with any type of addiction as well as their friends and family members. We strive to be a meeting that anyone would want to attend.
Lifelines meets every Friday at 7PM in the Loft at The Crossing
- The Speaker Meeting is from 7-8PM. in the Loft
- Recovery based support groups meet from 8-9PM on campus
- Court cards or meeting cards are signed for attending Lifelines or the Recovery Support Groups
- Watch Lifelines live or on Demand
Recovery based support groups meet immediately after Lifelines from 8-9PM where we discuss recovery and addiction topics.
Groups meeting at Lifelines:
1. Men's 12 Step Life Recovery, room 203
For men struggling with addiction and recovery issues.
2. Women's Open Coda 12-Step, room 105
For women in relationship with an addict and/or struggling with codependency. Find support and learn how to make healthy choices.
3. AA Big Book Study, room 205
This coed group will go through the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous to teach you how to get and stay clean and sober.
4. Relapse Prevention and Awareness, room 203
This group is open to anyone who feels they may be on the verge of relapse or is interested in learning how to prevent a relapse.