Lifelines is a safe place for those on the journey of recovery to meet and grow in Christ. Every Friday we hear from top experts, pastors, therapists, authors, and psychologists. We address all aspects of addiction and teach the tools needed for success. Treatment centers and sober livings are welcome to bring their clients to learn and grow from our recovery experts.
Lifelines is a recovery program open to anyone struggling with any type of addiction as well as their friends and family members. We strive to be a meeting that anyone would want to attend.
Lifelines meets every Friday at 7PM in the Loft at The Crossing
- The Speaker Meeting is from 7-8PM. in the Loft
- Recovery based support groups meet from 8-9PM on campus
- Court cards or meeting cards are signed for attending Lifelines or the Recovery Support Groups
- Watch Lifelines live or on Demand
Mental health and addiction recovery based support groups are an important part of the Lifelines experience. Here are our current support groups:
- AA Big Book Study, room 205
This coed group goes through the Big Book of AA to support recovery, health growth, and help prevent relapse.
- Women’s CoDA Group, room 105
This women’s group supports healing from codependency. Find support and learn how to make healthy choices in relationships.