Lifelines is a recovery program open to anyone struggling with any type of addiction as well as their friends and family members. We strive to be a meeting that anyone would want to attend.
Lifelines meets every Friday at 7PM in the Loft at The Crossing
- The Speaker Meeting is from 7-8PM. in the Loft
- Recovery based support groups meet from 8-9PM on campus
- Court cards or meeting cards are signed for attending Lifelines or the Recovery Support Groups
- Watch Lifelines live or on Demand
Mental health and addiction recovery based support groups are an important part of the Lifelines experience. Here are our current support groups:
- AA Big Book Study, room 205
This coed group goes through the Big Book of AA to support recovery, health growth, and help prevent relapse.
- Women’s CoDA Group, room 105
This women’s group supports healing from codependency. Find support and learn how to make healthy choices in relationships.